Thanks for your help with my video!
Where it's gonna go
At the top of the sales page for my upcoming online course, Totally Awesome Recitals.
What it's supposed to do
Get people excited about the course enough to scroll down the sales page, learn more about what the course can do for them, and sign up.
Who it's for
Independent music teachers who want to grow their businesses and teach with excellence. Almost all of them will have first taken a high-quality free mini-course (three videos over the course of a week) teaching them how to offer great recitals, so I've already grabbed their attention and (hopefully) been really helpful.
How you can help me
General reactions are super helpful, plus answers to any of these questions:
* Do you understand what problems the course can solve?
* Does it make you excited to learn more about it?
* Is it paced well? Does it ever drag?
* Are you left thinking, "Yeah, but..."? But what?
* You know my vibe--friendly, helpful, positive, encouraging, warm, smart, handsome, pathetically un-funny--does the video capture my vibe?